Friday, November 7, 2008

Talk about funny...(Titus pt. 5)

Amber just got done telling me that Titus and her were in the car and talking about something (she couldn't remember the content). After she was talking with Titus he said the following:

"We need to turn from our ways and repent in sackcloth and ashes!"

I am guessing he heard this in one of his Bible videos, but it cracked me up.

I have been away all week doing fundraising in Midland, TX. I am pumped to go pick him up in a few minutes from preschool. I have missed him a ton!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Yeah right. You know you go around in sackcloth with ashes on your head all the time!

No, seriously, that's pretty hilarious! Wish I could squeeze those boys! I'd probably give Justus an extra squish on top of his squeeze!!!!!